MEGASYS® EFG3K hydraulic hose 210 bar GATES
Recommended for extremely high pressure and high impulse hydraulic applications. Exceeds all performance requirements for ISO 18752 Grade D, SAE 100R12, EN 856 R12, performance requirements of EN 856 4SP, and ISO 3862 Type R12.
- EFG3K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of EN 856 R12 and SAE 100R12 bend radii (except -32).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- EFG3K is rated at 1/2 the SAE 100R12 minimum bend radius and is 3000 working pressure in all ID’s.
- -20 validated with GlobalSpiral™; -24 to -32 with GlobalSpiral™ Plus.
- Up to 40% of EN 856 4SP bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
RECOMMENDED; Very high–pressure, high–impulse applications.
TUBE: NBR (Nitrile) based.
REINFORCEMENT: Four alternating layers of spiraled, high-tensile steel wire.
COVER:Black, oil resistant, synthetic rubber (Polychloroprene), MSHA approved.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°c to +121°c.