MEGASYS® EFG5K hydraulic hose 350 bar GATES
Recommended for extremely high pressure and high impulse hydraulic applications. EFG5K is designed to meet or exceed all requirements of ISO 3862 R13 specifications and performance requirements of EN 856 4SP (-10 to -32) and EN 856 4SH (-20 to -32). Recommended Couplings: -6 to -20: GlobalSpiral™; -24, -32: GlobalSpiral™ Maximum.
- EFG5K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of EN 856 R13 and SAE 100R13 bend radii (except -32).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Up to 40% of EN 856 4SP/4SH bend radius at rated working pressure.
- EFG5K MegaSpiral™ is rated at 1/2 bend radius of SAE 100R13.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- 5000 PSI constant pressure for all ID’s.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
RECOMMENDED; Extremely high pressure and high impulse hydraulic applications.
TUBE: NBR (Nitrile) based.
REINFORCEMENT: Four (six for -20 to -32) alternating layers of spiralled, high tensile steel wire.
COVER: CR (Chloroprene) based. MSHA approved.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°c to +121°c.
NORMS: EN 856 4SP/4SH, EN 856 R13, ISO 18752, ISO 3862 R13, SAE 100R13.