MEGASYS® M5K hydraulic hose 350 bar GATES
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Meets or exceeds requirements of EN 857 2SC and ISO 18752 Grade B.
- M5K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides tighter than standard minimum bend radius and greater flexibility for easier plumbing.
- 70% of EN 857 2SC and 50% of EN 853 2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR and BV.
- Standards: Gates proprietary.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Working pressure: 35 MPa.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
RECOMMENDED: for high pressure hydraulic applications, easy to route and to install in tight areas.
TUBE: NBR (Nitrile) based.
REINFORCEMENT: two braids of high tensile steel wire.
COVER: NBR/PVC (Nitrile and PVC) based, MSHA approved.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°c to +100°c constant and +121°c intermittent.
NORMS: ISO 18752