MEGASYS® EFG4K hydraulic hose 280 bar GATES
Recommended for extremely high pressure and high impulse hydraulic applications. EFG4K exceeds requirements for ISO 18752 Grade D, SAE 100R12, EN 856 R12 and ISO 3862 Type R12. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral™ Couplings (-6 through -20) Special One-Piece 20MGS Coupling (MC4-20 Crimper Only) (-20), Stainless Steel S Couplings.
- EFG4K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 1,000,000 impulse cycles at 50% of EN 856 R12 and SAE 100R12 bend radii.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Meets or exceeds performance requirements of EN 856 4SP (-16, -20).
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- EFG4K MegaSpiral™ is rated at 1/2 bend radius of SAE 100R12.
- Most flexible EN 856 R12 / SAE 100R12 hose in the industry.
- 40% of EN 856 4SP bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- 4000 PSI constant pressure for all ID’s.
- Validated with GlobalSpiral™.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
RECOMMENDED; For very high–pressure, high–impulse applications.
TUBE: NBR (Nitrile) based.
REINFORCEMENT: Four alternating layers of spiraled, high-tensile steel wire.
COVER: CR based (Polychloroprene), MSHA approved.
TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40°c to +121°c.
NORMS: EN 856 R12, ISO 18752, ISO 3862 R12, SAE 100R12